Friday, August 11, 2006

A fresh start. So fresh and so clean clean!

And so it begins, my first official post in what I hope becomes a long lasting habit-- the blog; bloggery; entering the blogosphere; fighting for freedom and glory in the bloguseum; frequenting a McDonalds for bloggy meal and toy; impulse shopping at blogazon.com; painting a blogture, a self-blogtrait perhaps? So maybe I've gone a bit far, but any way you wish to look at it, it's something I plan on doing frequently.

After debating for the longest time on how best to preserve my memories from abroad while keeping in touch with friends and family, and, thanks to an urging by a good friend, (thanks again Rex!) I've decided that this is the best way to go.

Pictures with commentary could have worked, but in time I feel that looking back on them, unless there's that little something extra describing the context, a large portion of any memory can be lost along with the words that never documented them while still fresh on the mind.

So the versatile blogarang will take care of that, keeping the stories by my side until throwing it your way and sending it and your feedback (should you choose to comment...please do! it's always good to hear from you) right back to me down-under style. Looking forward to sharing lots of stories with you all!


Peace, love, and blogmony
B Ezie

1 Comments:

Blogger Rex said...

Good to see you posting. This should be interesting...

Fri Aug 18, 10:30:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home