1 step back, two steps forward
As feared, the test I had (that my job ultimately depends on) took too long on Tuesday, and I was not able to run. I think I did well enough to pass though, so life is good all the same. Anywho, today I was able to get back out and do my first mid-week run in about 4 weeks. I'm glad to be back on the horse :). It was 10 miles, and a bit painful, but nothing out of the ordinary as far as the usual wear and tear from longer runs goes. Tomorrow will bring a new 5 mile trek, and this weekend before meeting my fellow hokies I'll have my toughest challenge to date: a 20 mile run! Its also the longest run I am scheduled to do before the marathon, so I think how I perform then will be a good indication of my preparedness for the race that's now 25 days away.
Hoping for the best, drinking lots of water, and stretching like a madman (but not overstretching) until then,
Be Easy


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home