We'll get there fast and then we'll take it slow...

A few of the boys outside smoking Cuban cigars in celebration of Todd's (the one lighting his) 21st birthday.
I didn't partake, but that was the general motif of the day. Chillin'.
Class was postponed until 2:00 so that the group of students who were in Lugano past midnight could get their rest this morning. That gave me a great opportunity to sleep in until 10:30, which was, for lack of a better typical college kid word, RIGHTEOUS!
I then got in for some good brunch, which included this really tasty chili-sausage dish along with my cereal and OJ. Went home to clean up and headed back for class.
There were no real big changes today, other than the time. It's pretty much becoming a standard in class as it seems they all tend to do, whether it be in Blacksburg, or at least 6000 miles away here in Switzerland.
The post class happenings though were something new yet again! I wandered down to the lake by the Co-op building (where we buy our groceries) and the ATM to snap some shots of the scenery, the locals, and a few of the group members that were swimming.
The lake -- I.Can't.Breathe. Yeah, its pretty much that beautiful. Have a look see!

So after that I walked around town, and back to the Villa to get my study on. The midterm is in three days and I still don't have a book, so I keep borrowing other people's and filling in my notebook as much as I can before they need it back. I'll probably be at it for a while tonight, as I have two more chapters to cover yet. So until tomorrow....
Goodnight, and good luck.
Plus Love and peace.
B Ezie


4 Comments:
I now feel I need to go swimming. Your updates have been so frequent that I am having trouble keeping up. I'll have to read faster :) Looks like you are having a great time!
Mon Aug 21, 12:22:00 PM
Wow, that water is so clear! That is spectacular, as it appears your time there has been thus far.
Tue Aug 22, 12:34:00 AM
seriously. you are a blogging machine. you're right though ... the lake is picture perfect.
Fri Aug 25, 11:41:00 PM
all these pictures are starting to make me really jealous. Europe looks extremely beautiful, and Blacksburg, is really, well, dull.
Anyway, keep up the good work. If business: finance doesn't work out for you, you could always try being a photographer.
Mon Aug 28, 07:53:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home