It just takes some time --
--little girl you're in the middle of the ride, everything, everything will be just fine; everything everything will be alright, alright.
Great song! If you haven't heard it, check it out: Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
180.
Speaking of being in the middle, there is now less than half a year until the Marine Corps Marathon, and registration day is tomorrow! Unfortunately I'll be in between meetings when it opens at noon, but hopefully I can snag some time in my lunch break to get signed up.
My first 45 minute run yesterday was also a success! I ran it very fast compared to what I was normally used to and thus hobbled around today with sore calves, but I kept stretching and hydrating myself throughout the day and feel fine now. Tomorrow after getting home from work I should be able to go for another slower 45 minutes with no problems at all.
Thats it for now. Short, sweet, and feeling good.
B Easy


2 Comments:
whoop whoop! sign up day!
Wed Apr 30, 08:51:00 AM
i'm in.
Wed Apr 30, 12:05:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home